Our regular evening classes you know and love!
Students will explore a variety of STE’A’M (Science, Technology, Engineering, Art, and Math) skills by taking part in project based activities that interest them most.
The program is 2 hours a week, over 8-weeks, and an environment where your child is given a chance to work amongst their peers!
They will work on their own or in teams to complete a few projects during their 16 hours of exposure to 21st century success GEAR (game design, electronics, app development, and robotics).
They are designated to Monday’s with Game Design & Thursday’s with Robotics:
- Session 1: Jan. 4th – Feb. 25th, 2016
- Session 2: Mar. 7th – May 5th, 2016 (Spring Break off, March 14th – 17th)
- Session 3: May 9th – Jun. 30th, 2016
- Session 4: Canceled
- Session 5: Aug. 22nd – Oct. 13th, 2016
- Session 6: Oct. 17th, 2016 – Dec. 15th, 2016 (Thanksgiving Break off, Nov. 21st – 25th)